FOR DEVELOPMENT OF PLAYERS OF ALL AGES AND SKILL LEVELS, SILENT!BASKETBALL:
- Provides financial support to special needs sport federations;
- Allocates grants to meet operational needs across Russia’s regions;
- Organizes and holds open professional and amateur games and competitions;
- Organizes and holds masterclasses for special needs sport communities from famous basketball players and coaches;
- Creates a truly strong spirited and supportive community across the whole of Russia.
SILENT!BASKETBALL HAS HELD HUNDREDS OF GAMES AND MASTERCLASSES IN MOSCOW, SAINT PETERSBURG, MAKHACHKALA, CHELYABINSK, PERM, AND OTHER RUSSIAN CITIES.
Along with delivering accessible training and games, RBF is continually working on testing of locally produced wheelchairs. The WS athletes get to test out the wheelchair models throughout a one- year period, when athletes and team mechanics evaluate the wear and tear qualities of models to give practical feedback and recommendations on potential ways to improve the products.